My main ways of sharing my insights about startups and startup ecosystems are through speaking, advising and consulting. My main goal is to challenge the minds of founders and startup ecosystem leaders in an engaging way. In addition to speaking at conferences, I also consult and facilitate workshops that benefit from my knowledge about startup ideation, entrepreneurship, and my framework for building startup ecosystems.
: entrepreneurial programs :
Consulted and delivered The Hydropreneur Programme for the Public Utilities Board of Singapore in 2014.
: startup ecosystem government and policy consulting :
I consult and advise government, economic development agencies about building their unique startup ecosystem. In addition, I also consult with universities and accelerators to help them setup or improve upon their current startup accelerators.
- Startup Chile - Santiago, Chile
- Chinaccelerator - Shanghai, China
- Sydney Seed Fund - Sydney, Australia
- The Nest i/o - Karachi, Pakistan
- Phandeeyar - Yangon, Myanmar
- Second Startup - Penang, Malaysia
- DTAC Accelerate - Bangkok, Thailand